Cancellation & Refund Policy
Rejection: An applicant rejected by the school is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
Five-Day Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within five (5) business day, excluding weekends and holidays, of executing the enrollment agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid, excluding the $100 non-refundable registration fee.
To offset its administrative costs, the institution may designate a percentage of the course/program tuition as a non-refundable fee that it may retain if the student cancels after five days but before submitting a completed lesson assignment. This fee is $100.
Where the student cancels after completing at least one lesson assignment but less than 50 percent of course assignments, the institution may retain a percentage of refundable tuition which shall not exceed the following:
- Up to and including 10 percent of the course, 10 percent of the refundable tuition (tuition charges remaining after subtracting the non-refundable fee already retained).
- Between 10 percent and 25 percent of the course, 25 percent of the refundable tuition.
- Between 26 percent and 50 percent of the course, 50 percent of the refundable tuition.
- Between 51 percent and 75 percent of the course, 25 percent of the refundable tuition.
After the student completes more than 75 percent of the course, the institution shall be entitled to retain the entire total course tuition.
The amount of the course completed shall be the ratio of completed lesson assignments received by the institution to the total lesson assignments required to complete the course.
- A student choosing to withdraw from the school after the commencement of classes is to provide a written notice to the Director of the school. The notice must include the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the student.
- If special circumstances arise, a student may request, in writing, a leave of absence, which should include the date the student anticipates the leave beginning and ending. The withdrawal date will be the date the student is scheduled to return from the leave of absence but fails to do so.
- A student will be considered to be withdrawn from the institution if the student misses seven consecutive instructional days and all of the days are unexcused.
- All student refund requests must be submitted within 45 days of their withdrawal date.
|Proportion of Total Program
Taught by Withdrawal Date
|Less than 10%||90% of program cost|
|Between 11% and 25%||75% of program cost|
|Between 26% and 50%||50% of program cost|
|Between 51% and 75%||25% of program cost|
|75% or more||No Refund|
Timely Refunds Payments. Refunds shall be paid within 30 days after the effective date of the student’s withdrawal.