Internet Marketing Training Center of Virginia
Princess Anne High School Scholarship Essay Contest
(Please carefully read this entire page)
Essay Deadline: 11:59 PM Eastern, May 8th, 2019
In Person Orientation Required
To be eligible, Student and Parent(s) or legal guardian MUST attend one of two orientation sessions: Wednesday, May 1st or Friday, May 3rd from 6:30 to 8:00 PM
Amount: (2) Full Scholarships $19,100.00 (10) $10,000.00 Scholarships (20) $5,000.00 Scholarships – $238,200.00 will be awarded to 32 winners
Who can Apply: You must be enrolled in Princess Anne High School and be
between the ages of 12 and 18 (Note: ages 12-17 require parental consent)
Our Founder says,
“Internet Training is the Fastest Way to a High Paying Career”
Internet Multimillionaire Tom Antion has been saying for years, “In all the businesses I've been in, the Internet has been the most fun and provided the most opportunity for young tech savvy people.”
He’s decided to help as many of these young people as he can pursue a valuable and in demand skill in their pursuit of higher education.
IMTC is Truly Unique
The Internet Marketing Training Center of Virginia is the only licensed, dedicated Internet marketing school in the country (probably the world). It’s an asynchronous distance learning school. “Asynchronous” means you can do your lessons any time day or night. It is certified to operate by SCHEV – The State Council on Higher Education in Virginia.
Highly Marketable Skills
IBM CEO Ginni Rometty said that, “Employers can't find the skilled workers they need even though job openings are at near record highs.”
CNBC said, “Vocational schools are the forefront of preparing students for the 21st century workforce.”
Internet skills are in high demand. Every business on earth depends on and must have email, social media, websites, blogs, videos, shopping carts, message bots, podcasts and a myriad of other things to keep the business competitive. People with these skills are needed in every single business which makes for an unlimited job market. In addition, these same skills can be used in an entrepreneurial fashion to start your own business. Many people do both. They work for other companies in the beginning and do their own Internet business as a “side hustle” until that business overtakes their income as an employee.
All of The Good and None of the Bad
Internet Skill Distance Learning Pros and Cons
- Highly marketable skills in 6 months to one year.
- No cost for books.
- Reasonable tuition that we finance in house with zero interest and no credit check.
- Students get in the job market faster potentially saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost wages, living costs, and tuition.
- You’ll have the ability to start your own business and / or work part time in the field before graduating.
- No cap on earning potential.
- Can be done concurrently with other degree granting programs.
- Can both study and legitimately earn from home with no time and money wasted commuting.
- No exposure to drugs, alcohol, mindless partying and other bad influences.
- No exposure to other campus dangers like active shooters, date rape, and indoctrination pressures from other students and faculty.
- We don’t know of any.
Contest Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- Be between 12 and 18 years of age (Note: ages 12-17 require parental consent).
- Enrolled in Princess Anne High School.
- Watch or listen to the higher education webinar shown near the bottom of this page in its entirety.
- Attend (with parents if under 18 years of age) one of two presentations at our school in Virginia Beach conducted by our founder, Tom Antion. Dates: Wednesday, May 1st or Friday, May 3rd from 6:30 to 8:00 pm, Location: 498 S. Independence Blvd. Virginia Beach, 23452 – 2.1 miles from Princess Anne High School (GPS is a little flaky in the area. It’s the first building just south of Mt. Trashmore. Plenty of free parking) For complete directions, click here.
- Supply a 500 words or less essay by 11:59 PM Eastern May 8th with the title / topic “What a Scholarship to IMTCVA.org Would Mean to Me and My Family”. Essay should be supplied in a body of an email (no attachments) sent to the email addresses above.
- Two (2) full scholarships valued at $19,100.00 each, Ten (10) $10,000.00 scholarships, and Twenty (20) $5,000.00 scholarships will be awarded. A total of $238,200.00 will be awarded to 32 winners.
- Winners will be chosen and notified via email and posted on this page by May 15th, 2019.
- Winners agree their likeness and essay can be posted on this site and used in promotional material for the school.
Questions about the Contest? Contact Tom:
Tom@IMTCVA.org with CC to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom's cell 301-346-7403
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE CONTEST RULES
Listen to / download the audio above
or check out the video below!
HIGHER EDUCATION WEBINAR
Tom looks forward to meeting
you and reading your essay!